Welcome to the Application for Australian Healthcare Academy's Theatre Start Program!
Congratulations on taking the first step towards your dream nursing career as a Perioperative Nurse! We are looking forward to working with you over the upcoming months to ensure that you are ready to practice independently and get that job you have always wanted.
To get started …
1) Read and answer all of the questions asked and upload the supporting documentation below - it should take approximately 10 minutes.
*Resume/CV, *AHPRA Registration, *Drivers License, *Passport, *Visa Grant Letter, *National Police Check, *Working with Children Check, *Immunization Record and supporting documentation, *Current CPR and Manual Handling Certificate (completed within the last 12 months) *Copy of your AHPRA letter outlining your conditions if you have conditions on your registration
Note: You can pause the completion of this application form if needed, just remember to press save or you may need to start your application again from the beginning.
2) Submit your application. We will be in touch within 3 days to confirm that we have received your application and outline the next steps in the process.
3) Interviews will take place with Healthscope and AHA after applications are received.
4) Successful candidates will be notified and provided with their textbook and pre-learning the week after interviews.
5) Class will start August 16th with internship beginning the week of August 30th in VIC and August 23rd with internship starting September 6th in NSW.
Note: You can pause the completion of this application form if needed - just remember to press save.
Any questions, give us a call on 1300 953 276 (9 LEARN) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to Australian Healthcare Academy!